[OM] Re: E1 Zoom--I could be convinced

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 Zoom--I could be convinced
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 21:28:44 -0500
If you want instant spot metering, first you need to be in Spot Metering mode.
Then configure the AEL button to lock exposure when you press it.

Yes, the 14-54 is very nice.  It's not a 35-80/2.8, but it's very good.  I
imagine that the new 14-35/2.0 will be up to the 35-80's reputation, but it
will come at a price.

Yes, ISO 3200 is pretty bad, but with careful batch use of Neat Image or Noise
Ninja, it can be very usable.  I use ISO 1600 often with good results (coupled
with NI).

I continue to enjoy my E-1 a lot.  I have very few complaints.

Skip