[OM] Re: On cameras and scams

Subject: [OM] Re: On cameras and scams
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 06:47:28 -0500
Absolutely.  When I handled the E300 I really liked the feel, and the
size did not bother me at all.  No, it isn't an OM, but it felt like an
Olympus.  OTOH, I didn't notice the shutter noise at all.  I just wasn't
paying attention, and I was in a camera store with other people around,
who were talking, etc.  I can understand people who would hate the 35
SP, which I love.  If I was absolutely forced to pare down to one 35mm
camera and lens, I just might choose it over an OM.  Is that heresy?

Earl