[OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:05:37 EST
Pardon me, Andreas, but I'm not quite understanding what you mean.

I think we should (if an OM body was used) not limit the shots to one lens,
like a 50mm, because I'd like to see variety. Variety in subject matter, and
variety in perspective that different lenses will give. Also, don't limit to
one
type of film. (Color. B&W, negative, 100 speed, etc.) People should shoot
with and at whatever they're familiar with and/or good at shooting. That will
maximize results. I am not interested in seeing 150 interpretations of the same
subject, and from the same perspective.

George S.