[OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 08:46:04 EST
I'd agree with what Skip and Moose suggested. Send an OM-1 with body cap, and
let each participant use whatever lens he wanted to use. The OM-1 is rugged
enough  for the trip, and using different lenses will, IMO, give us a much
broader range of perspectives due to focal length changes, and hence, more
interesting shots than if we sent a Stylus or Trip with one fixed lens.

George S.