[OM] Re: New member

Subject: [OM] Re: New member
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:24:08 -0500
Chris, thanks for the welcome and clarification.

I can relate to 'churning' of gear.  Honestly, I'd really prefer to
stabilize my kit.  I recently reviewed some slides I shot over twenty
years ago with my old, simple Nikon set and think that stuff is better
than what I do now with all the whiz-bang gear.  I used the Nikon long
enough that I really *knew* it.

Wonder what will happen to Contax prices now that Kyocera announced
discontinuation?  I'm betting they'll drop even further because the
Contax support network has never been strong and will very likely
become even weaker now.

Ah well.

Cheers!/ScottGee1