[OM] Re: New member

Subject: [OM] Re: New member
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:11:18 -0500
Actually, I read that that screen was *standard* on the 'G'.

http://www.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/esif/om-sif/bodygroup/om20.htm

I was able to compare the 1N and G side by side and the 'G' was much
brighter and easier to focus.  This, even AFTER I changed the 1-6
screen on the 1N to a 1-13 that was installed when I first picked it
up.  That was so bad I thought there was something wrong with the
camera.

In my ignorance, I 'proved' the difference because I expected the 1N
to be better.

hth/ScottGee1