[OM] Re: New member

Subject: [OM] Re: New member
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:58:09 -0500
Gentlemen, gentlemen . . . thanks for the welcome and advice.

About a week ago I posted a question at Rangefinder Forum asking which
SLR is most like an RF.  Oly came up a lot and after reading about its
history I can see why.  But reading can go only so far and then one
has to jump into the pool to have the experience.

I sent a note to NSURIT with an offer to help him lighten the load of
gear he's planning to haul to the camera show.

Even though I live in a 'major metropolitan area' it's almost
impossible to find a good selection of used gear so I can't handle
these items before committing to buying them - frustrating!  The
Digital Revolution is really taking a toll on camera dealers and
independent film labs.

BTW, my understanding is that the OM-4T and Ti are identical - is that correct?

Thanks!/ScottGee1