[OM] Re: OM-E adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-E adaptor
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:09:58 +0000
Roberto

I got mine direct from Olympus UK,having spoken to the Marketing
Manager, whereas the Olympus GMbH wanted to charge €200 according to
the telephone answering service.

I should try to find someone to contact personally and tell them that
you are really keen on using your Zuikos and won't buy an E-1 unless
you can ...

I am not encouraging you to lie about having bought one, merely to
withhold that information unless challenged directly.

Chris