[OM] Re: #076

Subject: [OM] Re: #076
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:13:41 +0000
Best for motorbikes or small sports cars Acer; you would find the lanes
quite narrow and the distance that you can see ahead pretty short so
that you can't get up much speed safely.

Lovely shot by the way Graham; I do love the "manicured" hedge.  I have
just spent a week in Somerset in a place called Porlock just west of
Minehead; the lanes around there were just that size.  I took a walk in
the snow up the Lorna Doone valley from a lane that was just that size.
  I will post a blog shortly, with E-1 shots ...

Chris