[OM] Re: Images from the Archives - 5

Subject: [OM] Re: Images from the Archives - 5
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:06:48 +1100
Stronger, stronger - I love it when you're cruel!
And as for true to life - ha! It's a two dimensional representation of
a three dimensional object in a conditional and time that no longer
exists! With Photoshop, I like to think of the digital file as merely
the sketch that precedes the painting. :)
Andrew