[OM] Images from the Archives - 6 and Titling Contest

Subject: [OM] Images from the Archives - 6 and Titling Contest
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:38:00 -0800
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
OK, this one cries out for a great title. Which Title depends on what
you think is going on here <http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/elvis.htm>.

It seems clear to me that the left figure is Elvis during his later,
dissipated years. Or perhaps we are cursed to forever look like we did
when we disappeared?

Sometimes I think the figure on the right may be Katherine Hepburn. The
expression and posture are right if she is admonishing The King for lack
of appropriate style.

On the other hand, the gauzy hanging sleeve might be part of an angel's
robes......

So summarize your take in a great title! And get credit!

Any answer as to why this sort of biblical looking scene is embedded in
the granite of the Maine coast would also be welcome. :-)

The Granite State lost the Great Stone Face (at least until Kerry is
available to stand in), but Maine gains The King!

Moose