[OM] Re: Just for fun: What's your best fang?

Subject: [OM] Re: Just for fun: What's your best fang?
From: Steve and Alicia Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 23:32:04 -0600
My best fang used to be a new in box shoe 4 for $2, but more recently
I'd say is was the three eyecup 1's for $2 each. Two were in the box.
Then there were the two camera grips. They looked like the Olympus grip
1 or 2, but were actually made by N*kon. They were $5 each, and I
managed to sell one on the bay for $65.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa