[OM] ( OM ) The latest Digest (#68)

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) The latest Digest (#68)
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:51:32 +1300
Hi all;

Recent Zuikoholic digests are typically quite small at about 60kb or so.

I knew there had to be something strange when I came to download the most
recent one, as the listed size was 225 kb.  I thought that maybe somebody
had been doing massive replies including about 20 messages. Not so.

When I got it on the machine here, the first 2/3rds of it is a repeat of digest
material from 51 weeks ago, followed by the current 24 hours of chatter and
wisdom.

Very strange.  More stuff for Thomas to examine when he finally gets home
again.

Brian