[OM] Re: Just for fun: What's your best fang?

Subject: [OM] Re: Just for fun: What's your best fang?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 07:47:34 -0500
Mine best one so far was just at the end of last year when I got the
following:

2 OM-PCs
1 50m f2
1 T10
1 T power
1 no name zoom
A couple of no name filters (no ring pol.... Grr)

All that plus two Tamrac bags for $145

For some reason I seem to be able to find f2 lenses attached to OM-PCs. It
is how I got my first 50mm f2 and my 35mm f2 as well.

Dan S.