[OM] Re: thoughts on shooting wedding

Subject: [OM] Re: thoughts on shooting wedding
From: Daniel Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 12:56:04 -0700
> I have completely blown the digital budget, and then some, but here's what I
> have
> accumulated during this most recent exercise in excess:
> [snip]

 So it looks like I could get a body, finder, back, and a standard lens for
US$500 or so. That's better than I'd thought, definitely. (in contrast, getting
an equivalent setup locally from one of the second-hand shops would be around
CDN$1000, though that would avoid shipping and customs fees)

> Go for it.  It's only money.

 You're right, of course, but I only have so much money to go around and so
many things to spend it on.. Once we've finished moving house and I've got a
darkroom set up again, MF will make more sense, and at that point it'll
definitely be something to think about.

 thanks for the info!

 -- dan