[OM] Re: OT Whiskey or Whisky (Was E-1 first experience)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Whiskey or Whisky (Was E-1 first experience)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 18:52:23 -0000
You are right, of course, Walt.  Perhaps I was just automatically assuming
that Bourbon and Rye are just that (ie Bourbon, rather than whiskey).  And
let's leave it at that, on the further understanding that Japan makes fine
cameras, without having to talk about Suntory - something must have got Lost
in Translation.

--
Piers