[OM] Re: WTB 21mm F3.5 LENS HOOD and 35mm F2 LENS HOOD

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB 21mm F3.5 LENS HOOD and 35mm F2 LENS HOOD
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:24:21 -0500
a hood that works check out the Konica 24/28mm metal clamp on hood. They can
be found *bay for $5 with their case most of the time. I got this tip from
the list a while back, don't recall who it was but a great tip!  If I recall
correctly the original suggestion of this particular hood was a
recommendation as a starting point for a 21mm f2 hood alternative. It will
require Dremel modification to prevent vignetting on the 21mm but is fine
out of the box for a 35mm f2. I don't have a 24mm f2 but I would imagine it
may work ok on that too.

Dan S.