[OM] Re: WTB 21mm F3.5 LENS HOOD and 35mm F2 LENS HOOD

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB 21mm F3.5 LENS HOOD and 35mm F2 LENS HOOD
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 19:00:57 +0000
Is there such a thing as a metal 21/2 hood?  I've got the clamp-on rubber
version, but I've never seen a metal one.  If anybody's got one to sell, I'll
fight you for it!  I have never liked the clamp-on hoods.  They're all a major
PITA.

As an aside and an additional bit of hood information, the metal screw-in hood
for the 35/2 is the perfect hood for the 35-105/3.5~4.5 Zuiko, too.

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>