[OM] Re: WTB 21mm F3.5 LENS HOOD and 35mm F2 LENS HOOD

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB 21mm F3.5 LENS HOOD and 35mm F2 LENS HOOD
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:38:38 EST

In a message dated 3/1/2005 8:24:31 AM Central Standard Time,
jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

DOH so I  need both :-( so much for my plan escaping zuicoholism by
starting with  economising on the lens hoods!
James

No, I was wrong.  It is in fact the 21mm f3.5 that fits the 35mm  shift.  I
had a temporary brain warp, brought on by celebrating too many  birthdays or
something else. Sorry about that. I guess had I walked to my  SUV and retrieved
my OM 2S with the attached 21mm f2 and hood, I could have  figured it out.  I
also could have referred to my list of proper hoods, but  noooooo, I just
reach back into the deep dark crevices of my brain and grabbed a  load of . . .
Bill Barber