[OM] Re: Software for photo editing

Subject: [OM] Re: Software for photo editing
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 07:07:13 -0800
I used Elements 2.0 quite a bit before I went to CS. The descriptions
in the reviews of Elements 3.0 show it to be a major update, not minor
at all. You get many of the tools in CS and the browser is straight
from CS. It also gets 16 bit processing although it is more like PS7
that way with only the most useful tools available in 16 bit. Amazon
has it and lets you print out the Adobe rebate form for the upgrade.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA