[OM] Re: OT: Digital recorders

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Digital recorders
From: Glenn Stauffer <alaxsxaq@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 06:37:10 -0500
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:13:26 -0800, Earl Dunbar
<edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am looking to buy a digital voice recorder, primarily for notes while
> taking pictures, as well as for general note-taking to compensate for my
> increasingly frequent "senior moments".

Often thought of the utility of a voice recorder, but I know I'll
forget to charge it and what I do record, I'll forget to listen to
until it doesn't matter any more.

I just use a Moleskine pocket notebook and a Fisher Bullet pen.  No
batteries to worry about; works in the rain & cold; and I've dropped
them both more times than I can count and they still do the job.

--Glenn