[OM] Re: Sussex

Subject: [OM] Re: Sussex
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:37:01 -0000
<Snip>
Any chance of images from West Sussex in the Horsham / Haywards Heath /
Brighton triangle? We were married in Cuckfield [near Haywards Heath]
where
my father-in-law was a long time GP.

John Hudson
Nova Scotia, Canada
</snip>

Whoah, Freaky !!

I grew up there, and my parents still live there (Haywards Heath).  I
went to school in Cuckfield.  It's amazing how small the world really
is, especially on this list.

I'll try and scan in a few images of "home" and pop them on a site.
I've been meaning to scan some images & web them for ages (another new
years resolution) so I'll post a link when I've done it.

I've got a few of Cuckfield Cricket Club, and a few of the aftermath of
the 1987 storm (were you around then ?).  Must have loads more too.
I'll have a rummage.

Regards,

Jon