[OM] Re: Heads-up - new RAW converter

Subject: [OM] Re: Heads-up - new RAW converter
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 00:33:54 +0800
Jez,

Thanks, it is a very nice software. The resolution is close to the best I
have used included Captuer One and Olympus RAW. The overall image quality,
speed and workflow is similar to Capture One but it generate "brighter"
output when compared with the other two. Unfortunately Olympus RAW still has
the best image quality but the workflow is not as good and cannot save
clipped highlight.

The extra benefit of this Rawshooter is it also convert C5050 RAW file, I
have start to shoot RAW with C5050 as it has very fast saving speed (around
4 seconds) and I can get better control and quality image, especially used
with NeatImage.

C.H.Ling