[OM] Re: Sussex

Subject: [OM] Re: Sussex
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:32:13 -0500
Extra freaky!

I am from Horsham originally, now a Raleigh NC resident. I am afraid I don't
have many pictures of that area with me in the US. Almost all my UK film is
still back there with my Dad. I went to school in Crawley with a few people
from the Haywards Heath area, though the only time visited HH I was
substantially under the influence.

As Jon says the world can seem so tiny at times!

Dan S.

From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jon Mitchell
<Snip>
Any chance of images from West Sussex in the Horsham / Haywards Heath /
Brighton triangle? We were married in Cuckfield [near Haywards Heath] where
my father-in-law was a long time GP.
John Hudson
Nova Scotia, Canada
</snip>
Whoah, Freaky !!
I grew up there, and my parents still live there (Haywards Heath).  I went
to school in Cuckfield.  It's amazing how small the world really is,
especially on this list.
I'll try and scan in a few images of "home" and pop them on a site. I've
been meaning to scan some images & web them for ages (another new years
resolution) so I'll post a link when I've done it.
I've got a few of Cuckfield Cricket Club, and a few of the aftermath of the
1987 storm (were you around then ?).  Must have loads more too. I'll have a
rummage.
Regards,
Jon