[OM] Re: E-1 pictures of Cambridgeshire (now churches)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 pictures of Cambridgeshire (now churches)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:22:26 +0000
Good idea, similar to Graham's friend's.  My main problem is trying to
rush the shot and focus can go out of the window.  The only Zuiko at f2
that I have is my 90/2, but I could use my 135/2.8 I suppose.  There
again, the C*ntax G2 with the 90/2.8 would also be ideal: autofocus and
motordrive ... ;-)

Chris