[OM] Re: E-1 pictures of Cambridgeshire (now churches)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 pictures of Cambridgeshire (now churches)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:39:53 +0000
Thanks Graham

You know I like your stuff, both the website and the photos.

But tell me, how do you approach photographing people?  Apart from the
"candids", presumably taken at waist level with a wideangle lens, do
you ask the potential subject's permission?  Do you offer money (;-))
and ask them to sign a model-release form?

I should be interested in other people's techniques as well ...

Chris