[OM] Re: Digital dilemma

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital dilemma
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:05:34 -0500
Perhaps I bought the wrong camera in the G2.  There could easily be much better
handling pro-sumer P&S's out there, but I was unwilling to hunt for one,
prefering to move to the E-1.   I for one, will not buy a >$500 camera that has
an Electronic View Finder or has any significant shutter release lag.

Granted, the image quality of the G2/3/4/5/6, 8080, etc at low ISO's can't be
faulted.  I got great shots with that camera.

But for me, I was right on the money and haven't looked back.

Skip