[OM] Re: Digital dilemma

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital dilemma
From: Johan Malmstrom <jom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:44:08 +0100
Thank you for reply Winsor. Well the 4x5" needs I have is of course Mr
Adams fault...

The x-sync of 1/180 is good enough.  I've thought about the D70, I have
a good deal on one with a used NIKKOR AF-S 28-70/2.8 D IF ED, (a huge
lens). But that puts me back at least 2 times the E-300. And that it is
not what I want... And I'm sure I would need a 36-pack sensor house for
that lens too...

I'll be calling my local provider to get one E-300 for me to look at
instead of the C-8080...

/ Johan