[OM] Re: OT - Kyoto Protocol

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Kyoto Protocol
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:22:46 -0800 (PST)
...The foxes might breathe easier but how about the chickens?...
Jim...LOL

See, I told you, but you were not listening...:)  Abstinence is the magic word.
 We have been abstaining from the Theory of Evolution for the last few years...
While the foxes were running around, being chased by the dogs, most of the
chickens got big, fat and stupid...in addition to too many.  Now the foxes (if
there are any left after yesterday's hunt...:) would eat teh ones that are not
fit to outsmart them.

...(1) Where do you see teens abstaining from sex? Not around here....

Yes, but the American people have spoken and now we have President Bush with
his simple course of abstinence to follow, beating them with the bible over the
heads and they will learn to abstain from sex, even the married couples will,
wait and see.  Shame on you for daring to doubt our fearless leader.  Did you
see what happened in Iraq?  There were some bad people there that did not like
democracy at all, even told him they are going to adopt the euro, but he wiped
out half of the country's population and now everyone likes it.  And the Mighty
Dollar is still the king, but we cant say king, because it won't be a
democracy, would it...
You wait and see...One day, very soon, you are going to wake up in a world
absent fo teens pushing strollers.
Ciao
Boris

"James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

(1) Where do you see teens abstaining from sex? Not around here.
(2) The foxes might breathe easier but how about the chickens?

/jmac