[OM] Re: Fwd: OM4-T lever/indicator light.

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: OM4-T lever/indicator light.
From: tom_f77@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:07:50 GMT
Chris,

Yes, that's the bit I mean.  Believe it or not somebody in Aus. (thanks Robert)
already sent me a link to that very shot of yours to find out what I was talking
about.  I now have the part number and was going to try to find one locally - if
you can spare one I'd be delighted to accept it!

Thanks,

Tom

From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Chris Savage