[OM] Re: I've Waited Long Enough (Long post, only for the brave)

Subject: [OM] Re: I've Waited Long Enough (Long post, only for the brave)
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:35:33 -0800 (PST)
> Well, kids today -- in general, not just Danish kids -- are in
> general
> more stupid than when I was a kid. Now, MY generation of kids,
> we were a smart bunch.....but the kids nowadays...

I feel exactly the opposite. I think today's kids are, as a
general rule, better than my generation (the horrible Gen-Xers).
And don't forget that the baby boomers were pretty dim and
definitely less submissive than any generation before or since.

Fact is, every generation thinks the following generations are
the end of civilization as we know it.  Amazing how civilization
continues...

It takes only one young person, JOSH ARE YOU OUT THERE? to
remind us that the future is in good hands.

AG

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo