[OM] Re: [OT]British Language

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]British Language
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 08:21:03 -0800
Thank you all for your input. It helps some in the understanding. I
will not subject the list to political comment except to say that it is
really bizarre to see conservatives expressing concern for the loss of
citizen rights in your country during the conservative assault on
rights in this country. Difficult to wrap the mind around.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA