[OM] Re: What is old is new again

Subject: [OM] Re: What is old is new again
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:08:47 -0400

> You need a 90/2 just to add some excitement via confusement to the Zuiko
experience.  I now think of mine as a Tamron, which makes it a bit easier to
remember the aperture ring's in the back and the focus ring's in the front.
Doesn't always work, resulting in a fair amount of refocusing and recussing.

> Walt
>
> From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
> > Oh, and ALL of my Zuikos are primes with the aperture ring
> > firmly ensconsced in the same place.
> > :)
> > AG

I have lots of variety with different placement of aperture rings, some
zooms that are two touch and others one, zooms that zoom in opposite
directions of push-pull, but about the only one I really couldn't live with
was a lens whose focus ring turned the "wrong" way. Sold it.
Wayne