[OM] Re: Analog Forever

Subject: [OM] Re: Analog Forever
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:06:16 +0800
I never reference to this web site, starting from C*non D30 they already
said it was better than slide, I still remember at that time they were using
the 100-400 L lens for testing. I also don't think the 3200dip scanner can
be better than my 4000ED in resolution and their comment about their 3200dpi
scanner is as good as film is just BS. Anyway, based on my experience I
don't think 1Ds' resolution can be better than slide when both are using a
good lens. Especially the edge resolution for WA, the digital really suffer.
Ok, I just talk about resolution here, for color and noise (grain) digital
is much better.

C.H.Ling