[OM] Re: advice on digital camera purchase.

Subject: [OM] Re: advice on digital camera purchase.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:34:08 EST

In a message dated 1/28/2005 11:28:56 PM Central Standard Time,
bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I see  cametacamera have quite a lot of separate auctions (U-know-where) for
E-1,  and one of them complete with the (not accurate range remembered) 14
-  28mm lens, was at about the $!,100 USD mark.

Brian, that is where I bought mine and they are first rate people to deal
with.  Absolutely satisfied with the pricing and service.    Normal lens you
want is the 14-54mm which is a 28-108mm equiv. on 35mm.   Bill Barber