[OM] Re: OM-2n Battery Question

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2n Battery Question
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:43:31 -0000
The specs I am looking at say the DL1/3N is the same diameter as an SR-44 -
11.6mm.

Here is a site which makes the dimensional similarity clear (Walt may have
an opinion on the product):
http://www.aimpoint.com/o.o.i.s/45

If there are other things amiss with the body, you should turn it right
round Larry, go for the refund, there will be plenty more.

--
Piers