[OM] Re: Back on-list, and a question

Subject: [OM] Re: Back on-list, and a question
From: "Enrique Cabrera Rochera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:02:51 +0001
Dan:

I just went from a 2S to a 4T. Although I have not used it much, for
me it is much faster to use. It allows me to change to spot metering
without even changing the frame. Same thing for multispot. And the
fact that spot metering can be used with aperture priority is good
when you are in a hurry.

Display is much better in quality and easier to see at a glance.

Dioptric correction has been helpful to me in focusing better.

Additionally shutter botton is more comfortable.

As you can see, nothing really substantial, but if someone else apart
from you is using the camera it will be easier to teach them to spot
meter. For me it has really been an improvement, although I have kept
my OM2S (which I may be selling in the future If I do not use it ever
again). If you have to spend 200$ in the 2S, I would upgrade to a
guaranteed OM4 with proper electronics.

Once upon a 27 Jan 2005 at 8:47, Jeff Keller
wrote me about [OM] Re: Back on-list, and a questi something like...