[OM] Re: #028

Subject: [OM] Re: #028
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 23:45:14 -0800
Boris,

Snowdrops do fine here in the USA if one plants them where they get a
winter "rest". I have at least one that comes up quite reliably every
spring, and would probably have more had skunks not been the likely
culprits for having dug up the bulbs. I'm at approx. 5000 feet in the
mountains in Southern California, which gives me climate similar to
Connecticut, although with hotter summers and usually less rain.
(Although not *this* year. This year we're all in danger of being washed
out into the sea somewhere around Long Beach.)

OM Content: Somewhere I've even got an OM macro photo of it.

---
Scott Gomez