[OM] Re: WTB: good quality 1.4 or 1.5 TC

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: good quality 1.4 or 1.5 TC
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 20:50:55 +0000
Okay, the basketball game is getting out of hand, and the one I really want to
watch doesn't start for another 20 minutes, so...

There's definitely metal underneath the rubber coating.  If you're curious and
want to see for yourself, you can unscrew it, but be careful if you do: it's
what holds the rear elements in place.  Good to know if you ever feel the need
to take it apart to clean inside, though I can't imagine how anything could get
in there.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from