[OM] Re: [OT] cable release

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] cable release
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:42:03 -0200
on 18/01/2005 11:19, Richard Lovison wrote:

> Is this the model you are referring to?
I can't tell for sure. Mine does measure exactly 50 cm, but cannot tell
which model it is. Has no number engraved though it says Germany, and
contrary to what I use to do, lost the case/envelope it came in (still have
the case of my other 2 Rowi accessories, btw).

$10 seems a reasonable price for a NIB unit, I don't know if i still  can
find another one here - bought mine some 20 years ago. If I happen to find
another I'll write you, I still see different Rowi accesories but didn't pay
attention to cable release units.

And there must be others meeting your criteria !

Fernando.