[OM] Re: [OT] cable release

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] cable release
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:32:00 -0800 (PST)
--- Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> on 18/01/2005 16:30, Richard Lovison wrote:
>
> > so I was forced to use the self timer after a bit.

> What's wrong for you about using the ST?
> I seldom use a cable release... :^)

Actually, I feel nothing is wrong with the process.  I use the ST quite
often when shooting with the Zuiko 85-250/5 or Series 1 90-180/4.5 to
take advantage of the aperture prefire.  However in this last series of
photos, lighting conditions were changing rapidly and snow was being
blown off the trees whenever the wind picked up creating situations
where waiting 12 seconds for the shutter to fire would have been a
problem.

Richard

http://mail.yahoo.com