[OM] 35mm Film

Subject: [OM] 35mm Film
From: Rob Smith <RobSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:56:49 -0000
My OM10 died just before my recent hols.
I bought an OM1n to replace it.
During my hols I took eight rolls of pictures without knowing if the camera
was working ok.
The pictures have come out brilliantly, although you guys may pick lots of
faults out.
I did not get myself sorted with kit before I went so was using OM1n with
the 50mm f1.8 and Kodak High Definition 200 ASA and Fuji Superior 200ASA.
These were the only films I could get hold of in a hurry.

I am currently getting a few lenses to enable me to make better use of
situations.

I have now found that using Peak Imaging as a developing and printing
company they come out better than they did sending them to Tesco or Boots

Is it worth me getting better films?
What should I be looking for in a good or bad one?
Do some films (make and type rather than ASA) suit different scenery?
Is there any simple advice or is this a completely open ended question?

Rob

Rob Smith

Lola Cars International Ltd

Phone (44) 1480 359514