[OM] Re: Reflexe Numerique - French review of 4/3 and Evolt/E300

Subject: [OM] Re: Reflexe Numerique - French review of 4/3 and Evolt/E300
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:41:55 +0000
That's exactly my main gripe and the reason I've come to a resoundingly
conclusive tentative probably maybe "No" about buying one.  If you replace the
cheapie lens with the better one, what the heck do you do with the cheapie?
Sell it for $5 on *Bay as a paperweight?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

[snip]
>They would have liked to see the body available alone so that the
> more professional 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 could have been substituted for the
> 14-45mm
> f3.5-5.6 zoom.
[snip]