[OM] Re: Panasonic 4/3 system announcement

Subject: [OM] Re: Panasonic 4/3 system announcement
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:48:11 -0800
Making a new sensor for the E series would fit within the scope of that
announcement. Sensors are a Panasonic strong point and the Kodak one
seems to be close to running into the noise wall. And they could
contribute as much as some of the other signatories, which so far is
zip.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA