[OM] How much for a T32 filter set / power bounce?

Subject: [OM] How much for a T32 filter set / power bounce?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:51:45 -0200
on 13/01/2005 18:09, Enrique Cabrera Rochera wrote:

> Just trying to complete the T32 set and looking at maybe bidding
> around the bay for a Wide angle ND set of filters and/or a power
> bounce grip 2.
>
> Any references of fair prices? (aprox will do)

I paid USD 100 for a PBG2 including the short TTL cable and a TTLconn4, the
Grip Strap and PBG2 box.
Paid USD 20 for a ND/WA filter kit.

Found plastic part CB283700 was cracked where screws fixed it from the
inside, and seller had it replaced (yes he had a spare PBG2)

Not a fang, but close enough :^)

Fernando.