[OM] Re: Panasonic 4/3 system announcement

Subject: [OM] Re: Panasonic 4/3 system announcement
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:28:27 -0800
Thanks Gary, one of the few things said in the announcement about Panasonic
was

Ever since it introduced the Lumix DMC-LC5 in October 2001, Panasonic has
been developing products that contribute to photographic culture in the
digital age. Last year, it introduced the DMC-FX7, a compact digital camera
with 3x optical zoom and Mega Optical Image Stabilizer that has been highly
praised by consumers.

The only thing that stands out is Image Stabilizer.  8^)

-jeff