[OM] Re: (OM) Solstice web-site news // 28f2.8 reprise.

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Solstice web-site news // 28f2.8 reprise.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:29:34 -0200
on 13/01/2005 04:47, Moose wrote:

> So, blah, blah, blah, what is he talking about?? I'm just trying to
> point out that the whole business is pretty complicated when you get
> into it and trying to make sense of an explanation by a non-native
> English speaker, who was probably not an optical engineer, strikes me as
> not being worth the brain cells it would use up, so I just didn't try to
> read all that stuff.
So, do you think the quoted paragraph from Mr. Hésharu Nozawa doesn't make
sense? Even after reading the enclosed document on Pen FT uneven f-stop
marks?
I do think it doesn't make sense and is contradictory but then, I'm not a
native English speaker either, nor am I an optical engineer. And, after all,
the question/finding remains unsolved.

> Now, if you followed me this far, don't you feel the same way? There's
> another piece of your life you could have used for soemthing more fun,
> better for you, almost anything else, right?
Mmmmm... no. Most part of the people I talk to are psychotic, severly
neurotic or personality disordered, depressed, have a secondarily
generalized temporal lobe epilepsy, are into psychoanalitic treatment, are
simply stupid or like to look like one, or are politicians talking to media.
Joking of course. Am I ?
Thinking about logic attributes of things even when it seems there have
none, like computer platforms, SUVs, photography, music (true music), Jan
Steinman's quotes*, medicine done right (this is only in books), any other
discipline different than mine, are more fun.

*only wish he stated their origin.

Thanks Moose,

Fernando.

Fernando.