[OM] Re: (OM) Solstice web-site news

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Solstice web-site news
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:23:35 -0800
I think dates do need to be moved forward. For those without scanners &
printers getting things printed can take quite a while these days as it
is, let alone shipping! I for one, do not have a good film scanner, so
to do an 8x10 i have to send the slide off to be printed and wait for
the print to be sent back. This takes a MINIMUM of two weeks in most
cases, and often times is longer. To get something printed, and then
mailed in time to reach a recipient overseas requires quite a bit of
notice. I would say that in order for everyone to be able to participate
we really need to have folks signed up 60 days prior to the solstice.

Jim Couch