[OM] Re: [OT] gramme? Isn't that a music award?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] gramme? Isn't that a music award?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 22:54:51 -0800
on 1/7/05 11:53 AM, Donald MacDonald at d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 11:08:04 -0700, Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

>> Garth Wood, B.A., B.A., M.B.A.  (which makes me a "babamba," I guess...)
>>

> Sounds like a river in Peru...
>
> D.
>

> --
> Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
> www.skelpitheid.com

Why do I hear the music for '... blame it on the Bossa Nova...' in my head?
I ended up with an MBA because after so many years as a college student when
I finally got out with my BA I couldn't find a job in 12 months of
looking... so back into school for another degree! I can't say that its made
much difference for me, maybe if I had the ambition to 'climb the corporate
ladder' it would be a different story. But I probably would still be in
school if I could figure out how to pay the bills while doing so.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...

I got my first OM while taking photography classes...