[OM] Re: [OT] gramme? Isn't that a music award?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] gramme? Isn't that a music award?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 21:20:23 -0000
"you knew no more at the exit than you did upon entry" may well be true.
BUT:

1       At the exit you know that you know it; and
2       You have a qualification which attests to what you know at the exit,
regardless of what you knew/thought you knew/thought you didn't know upon
entry.

The real value, to my mind, is that the MBA course allows you to test how
well you can apply what you know in different ways and in different
contexts.  In that respect, a good MBA course will have selected the
successful applicants with great care, to assure that the class on entry
does indeed know plenty.  And in my case, I think I learned more from
classmates than from the course material itself.

How many more of us are there?!

--
Piers